Monday, November 08, 2010

colors展




hello,

first of all I would like to thank you so much, for visiting my etsy shop. since I've reopened my shop as of last week.
I was a little nervous since I closed for a while.
The status of the yen currency thing and new imabari towel. I had to raise my price a little sorry.


I also would like to thank you all for the sweet words about my work, it means so much to me!


Today I was at Daikanyama, Tokyo setting up my wall for the show I'm doing, what do you think?
i think it turned out nice. :)

i was able to check some of other artists work, and i loved them.
cant wait to check all out!


i'll be there over the weekend, so if you see me say hi!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

The towels on display look beautiful, I love the new designs and colours.

I used to live in 恵比寿西, just near Daikanyama... I wish I could visit the show!

Yuko said...

hi suzy,

thank you!
yea 恵比寿西is right next to 代官山。
i used to go daikanyama often when i was in high school, but it changed a lot since then.
i like the neighborhood though.
many nice shops!

zit... said...

your work is absolutely amazing! what an eye for color! love it! :D