Wednesday, May 12, 2010

busy busy.



hello,
hows everyone doing?

im working on duvet covers and pillow cases with new fabrics.

im falling love with quadruple gauze fabrics that im using for a bedding.
if you know double gauze fabrics, you know how soft and cozy they are!
if you're not familiar with this fabrics, you can read little bit about it in here.

i use quadruple gauze fabrics on print side and double on back.
they are so airy and soft!
i wish you can feel this fabrics.

quadruple one has crinkle texture which i love! can you see it from pic?

so ive been busy printing and sewing!
im aslo making new tags for my towels, had a hard time choosing colors.
i cant wait to start printing with my new
imabari towel with my own tags!

bedding should be up on my etsy soon!

4 comments:

Mira said...

I love your designs! If I have money left after the summer holidays I'm definitely gonna buy some bedlinen in your shop ;)

Suzy said...

I'm so excited to read about your new bedlinen! I need to get a duvet cover for my son's room... I will wait until you've listed your covers and see if there is something that would suit his bed. The photos look beautiful and I love the sound of the quadruple gauze.

Yuko said...

hi mira,
thank you for visiting my blog!
you will love new beeding from patapri.
have a great summer and come back in fall, i'll be here!;)

hi suzy,
im excited about my new bedding too!
i just loooove the fabrics.
a quadruple one is super soft and thick but light and airy!
it's perfect for all season.
come back soon to check them out! :)

Rai said...

I adore your bedding, your towels and all! I want to snuggle down under one of those (ALL of those duvet covers)!

Now tell me please, where can I find some of this fantastic quadruple gauze goodness?